Don’t forget – the Chamber is accepting applications for the 2022 class of Leadership Albuquerque now until Thursday, August 19!
A widely-acclaimed program in its 42nd year of existence, Leadership Albuquerque is a 10-month class that meets monthly to develop and prepare professionals to expand their influence in their organizations and increase their engagement in the community.
Leadership Albuquerque offers participants:
- ACCESS to top influencers and decision makers in our city and state
- Interesting, exciting EXPERIENCES
- KNOWLEDGE about the critical issues impacting economic growth and our quality of life
- Meaningful CONNECTIONS with other business and civic leaders in Albuquerque
- Opportunities for introspection and PROFESSIONAL LEADERSHIP growth
Program day topics include:
- Public safety and behavioral health
- K-12 and early childhood education
- Energy and water
- State and local government
- Tourism, culture, and quality of life
- Economic development and diversification
- Downtown transformation
- Negotiations and other business leadership skills
Participants will also receive a professional headshot from Kim Jew Photography.
This year’s program will be chaired by Dale Dekker of Dekker/Perich/Sabatini, with Chris Dunkeson of Comcast as vice chair.
The application period closes tomorrow – apply today!