The Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce is dedicated to helping businesses grow and thrive. We provide a variety of connection opportunities our Investors can leverage to successfully network with other investors and learn from business leaders.
- Register Today: “A Greater Albuquerque… Together”: The Chamber’s 2019 Annual Meeting will be held at the Hyatt Regency in Downtown Albuquerque on September 25 from 12pm-1:30pm, with an address from Mayor Tim Keller on Albuquerque’s economic future and what the city is doing to expand commerce, curb crime, and transform downtown. Click here to register today!
- Save the Date: The Chamber’s Sector Advocacy Teams will be meeting September 30th and October 1st to discuss industry-specific policy barriers to growth and opportunities for building advocacy coalitions ahead of the 2020 legislative session. For further information or to inquire about attending, please contact Chris Narkun at [email protected].
- Save the Date: Join the Chamber’s latest Congressional Series event with U.S. Senator Martin Heinrich on October 1 from 7:30-9am! More details coming soon!
- Save the Date: November 12th and 13th will be the dates for the Chamber’s next New Mexico Roadrunners trip; further details on locations and itinerary will be coming soon. If you’re interested in joining dozens of investors and Board members on our goodwill ambassador tour, please contact Heather McDaniel at [email protected].
- Save the Date: Get the latest update on crime and public safety in Albuquerque from Bernalillo County District Attorney Raul Torrez at the Chamber’s 2019 CrimeSTAT briefing on November 19 from 12-1pm! More details to come!
- Leadership Albuquerque Class Announced: Click here to see the Chamber’s 2020 Leadership Albuquerque class of business and community leaders who will be starting their 10-month program in September! For more information on participating in Leadership Albuquerque, contact Marianne Billy at [email protected].
- Click here to read this week’s Albuquerque Journal profile of ABQ Reads in its 17th year! Volunteer tutors are still needed to support the Albuquerque Reads partnership between the Chamber and Albuquerque Public Schools: support the program expansion at Whittier Elementary by volunteering today as Wednesday tutors for Kindergarten and 1st Grade and Thursday tutors for 1st Grade.